Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
The submission file is in Microsoft Word.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The template of the journal has been used, which is available in the author information.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines (APA style 7th Edition).
- The article is original, has not been published and has not been submitted for publication elsewhere, in a Greek or international journal, in whole or in part.
Section default policy
The Hellenic Academy of Physical Education (HAPE) owns the copyrights of the submitted work if it is accepted for publication in the journal Inquiries in Sport & Physical Education.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.